WHAT is an interior designer?
1. has a BFA or BS degree from an accredited school
2. worked in the field for at least 5 years
3. Is fully licensed post the 2 day NCIDQ exam and passed all 7 parts
4. is registered with the Dept of Consumer Protection,
5. maintains CEU's on an annual basis.
6. this professional understands the codes, egress, appropriate materials, lead times, budget restraints, and of course, the client
frequently asked questions:
WHY do I need one?
1. someone who can define the spatial needs from early in the game
2. humanizes spaces designed by architects and builders
3. prevents costly design disasters
4. specifies products appropriate for the project
5. responsible for the project's safe outcome and budget guidelines
6. a professional interior designer stays current on product information and their continuing ed
HOW DO WE CHARGE?
design fee based proposal
prevents unhappy and costly results.
1. it is never too early for a critical eye and analyze your project requirements.
2. invite an interior design professional in at the very beginning of your project
INTERIOR DESIGN SPACE PLANNING
KITCHEN & BATH DESIGN